THE NEW NORMAL
Well, here we are, all getting to grips with the masks, social distancing and hand sanitising regime as if it was the most normal thing in the world!
I'm pleased to say that here at Bridle EyeCare we do now feel quite comfortable with all the new rules and restrictions and trust that you too will feel confident and safe when returning for your next routine appointment.
In order to achieve that level of safety the following modifications have been made:
- All staff will have appropriate PPE and in accordance with current guidelines we do need you also to wear a mask particularly once inside the consulting room.
- Perspex screens protect the reception and dispensing areas and where appropriate have been fitted to instruments in the consulting room.
- We have invested in several UVC sterilising units to ensure that any frames you try on or equipment pieces we use will be completely safe.
- An automatic hand steriliser has been placed in the doorway and a number of hand sterilisation stations have been placed around the practice.
- Because we have to limit the number of people allowed in the practice at any one time the door does remain locked. If you think that we haven’t seen you then please do knock.
- Until otherwise advised, all visits to the practice will need to be by appointment including repairs, collections and adjustments.
If you have any questions that I haven’t covered here then please do contact us either via the website or on 0118 9302 312.
Our current Opening Hours are:
Monday – Friday, 9.00a.m. to 5.30p.m.